Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Portable Toilet Unit Rentals For Sale

Arizona, US
Asking Price:
$990,000 (USD) Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
$480,000 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$176,000 (USD)

Located in Western Arizona, this portable toilet rental and cleaning service business specializing in rental of portable toilet units for outdoor usage. Currently, 70% of revenues are derived from the sale of portable toilet rental and cleaning services for job sites which are sold to construction companies. The other 30% of revenue comes from the sale of portable luxury restroom trailer rentals for special events; golf tournaments, weddings and parties, which are sold to event planning entities. A growth opportunity exists by providing individual services to RV owners in the area during vacations or the winter season. The trucks are in excellent condition and there are 1100 units total, including 100 special event units. Offering these services requires an office, storage facility for portable toilets and vehicles, and trained personnel knowledgeable in planning of products and services.
This area is a great tourist destination, known for beaches, fishing, boating, hiking, casinos, shopping and more! This asset sale includes all equipment and inventory needed to operate the business. The company has a proven track record, supported by its 26 years of its longstanding reputation it maintains with its customers. Revenues have been increasing 6% over the past five years, due to the increase of construction activity being the highest since 2007, and special event revenue at its highest since 1994. This owner operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion giving the owner full control over the quality of products and the customer service provided. Please contact IAG for full details, including location specifics.

Property Information

Real Estate:

Lease

Premises Details:

The Company operates its business from a home-based office, and leases space in three storage yards to house the portable toilets, equipment and pumper trucks.

Business Operation

Employees:
3
Years established:
1994

Other Information

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$605,000 (USD) - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$800,000 (USD) - included in the asking price

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to IAG. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here