Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a wonderful opportunity for a lifestyle change to a relaxed, country environment. The large property (6205 sq.m), fronting onto a main tourist route, overlooks a beautiful Overberg valley. The lodge dates back 100 + years and has been returned to much of its original splendour with solid oregan pine floors, ceilings, doors and furnishings.
The owners live in the lodge and since retirement have not aggressively marketed the B&B, catering only for regulars and passing guests. The deal includes:
1. Rented bistro on lease that is a landmark venue for locals, tourists and motoring groups. Caters for lodge guests.
2. Four rented self-catering apartments each on 1 year renewable leases
3. Main house / lodge: 6 ensuite guestrooms, large kitchen, breakfast area, wooden dech\k, large cellar. Registered with NAA-SA.
4. Three double-garages + additional off-street parking.
5. 120 sq.m retail shop under lease.
6. Stable & shed on extensive grassed property
7. Property available for animals, orchards or development.
8. Own "lei water"
9. Zoned commercial / agricultural
Real Property Included
Large house / B&B
Popular historical Overberg town
6200 sq/m with 1000 sq.m buildings located on main tourist route
Zoned commercial / agricultural
Owner is retiring properly this time.
As required. Owners retiring but remaining in the town
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business