Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Contractor Asphalt Concrete Excavating Tree SVC For Sale

Pennsylvania, US
Asking Price:
$975,000 (USD) Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
$720,000 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$285,000 (USD)

Business has the potential of doubling or tripling business in the first year. Located South of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and North of Baltimore, Maryland this high quality general contractor specializes in asphalt, concrete work and complete tree service for residential and commercial properties. The company has a wide array of services including concrete work for driveways, patios and sidewalks, asphalt for driveways and parking lots, complete tree service, land clearing and exterior home improvements. Currently, 90% of revenues are derived from residential properties, primarily individual homeowners. The other 10% comes from services to business owners and commercial contractors. Offering these services requires facilities to store materials, tools, and equipment, with skilled equipment operators and craftsmen to perform the various types of work. The equipment is separate from the asking price and to be determined at time of sale as the current owners are selling off unneeded equipment. Additionally, there's virtually no inventory to speak of, anything needed will be included in sale. With over fifty years of business, they have several long term relationships and a lot of repeat business.

This owner operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion giving the owner full control over the quality of products and the customer service provided. Ideally, an industry buyer could purchase this business to merge with their existing routes and reduce operating costs even further! Owner financing may be negotiable for the right buyer. Please contact IAG for full details, including location specifics.

Property Information

Premises Details:

Owned with an option to lease or preferable purchase, the company operates from two buildings totaling 1,500 square feet. 400 square feet of office space and 1,100 square feet used for production and storage. The business could be relocated within the service area if new owner desired. Photos available upon request.

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Approaching retirement

Trading hours:

Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm

Employees:
4
Years established:
1966

Other Information

Support & training:

While the owners are approaching retirement, the rest of the staff will most likely be willing to stay on after the sale.

Financing available:

Negotiable up to: 30.00 %

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to IAG. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here