Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Attractive premises arranged over two levels with ground floor indoor and outdoor seating
• established and well known venue set as part of a small collection of other craft and sales units with ample parking.
• Fully restored and converted two story stone farm building
• seating for 70 inside and 30 outside
• y/e 2019 t/o £278,500 – gp before expenses and wages £191,000 daytime trading only
covid:- the business is a fully equipped cafe bistro with 12 years trading, a great customer base and in profit.
What is required is for someone to take on hartley’s albeit temporally closed who wants a great opportunity.
So the vendors are open to all offers. The least will be renewed in july.
If interested, please contact us by filling the form given below.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business